Ask a Different Question
Submit the following form and we will get back to you soon with an answer!
Questions & Answers
Following are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions from our clients about the Pet Wellness Plans we offer.
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes, unless you ask us to cancel your plan, it will automatically renew every year.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
We will enter your payment information (credit card) into a secure portal when you sign up for your plan. You can decide to have the withdrawal date between the 1st and 15th of every month depending on what is best for you.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your cat or dog appears healthy, the cost of preventive and routine care can quickly add up.
Our Pet Wellness Plans provide you with an easy-to-manage monthly payment option so you know exactly what your pet's core care will cost every month. No surprises.
By spreading out the payments, wellness plans can help you avoid the problem of larger bills every time you take your pet to the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
When you sign more than one pet up at once, you will only pay one $35 membership fee.
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
A Wellness Plan can help keep your senior pet feeling well as they get older. You can customize your Wellness Plan based on your pet's unique recurring requirements, this also includes aging-related needs! Our Wellness Plans for senior pets include the basic core services, as well as screening for various age-related diseases and disorders.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Routine preventive veterinary care for young cats and dogs can help establish a foundation for their life-long good health. When you sign your puppy or kitten up for a Wellness Plan their puppy/kitten vaccinations are included in the monthly fee.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
We highly suggest that you do! Pet Wellness Plans help our clients manage the costs of their pet's routine veterinary care and help make sure that our patients get the medical care they require on a regular schedule.
Why Consider A Wellness Plan
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
If your cat or dog passes away during your 12-month commitment, we'll immediately cancel their plan.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
Though both pet insurance and Wellness Plans help you manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care, the veterinary services that they cover are different.
Wellness Plans include preventive care costs (such as vaccinations and routine exams), while Pet Insurance is built to cover emergency services, accidents, or specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
Wellness plans cover the routine care that dogs and cats require to stay healthy (heartworm and flea prevention, core vaccines, and more). You will also get 15% off bloodwork and 10% off on any other service your pet needs, excluding food and grooming.