We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
Preparing For Your Visit
- Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- We will allow one to two clients in the appointment with their pet per appointment (certain exceptions may apply).
- You will continue to have the option for curbside visits. Please let the receptionist know your preference when booking your appointment.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
When You Arrive For Your In-person Appointment
- Be sure you have filled out your Patient Check-In Form on our website prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Wear your mask properly. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. Masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
If you wish, you may request a curbside appointment for your pet.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you have arrived. At the time of your appointment, our team will provide instructions to meet at the front door and a team member will bring your pet into the hospital
- A doctor will call you to discuss your pet’s care and treatment options.
- At the conclusion of your appointment a customer service representative will accept payment over the phone and meet you at the door to return your pet to your car.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
For your convenience, we offer an online pharmacy through our partnership with Covetrus. Please visit our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy for your pet’s medication and prescription diet needs.
- The Rockland Veterinary Team