We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.
When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you have arrived. Please remain in your vehicle and let us know the spot number that you are parked in. At the time of your appointment, our team will provide instructions.
Please call the office (845-354-1800) to schedule an appointment at one of our locations. Due to high demand, it is suggested to make your appointments in advance. Emergencies are limited due to doctor availability. We will do our best to find the safest solution for you and your pet.
Also for clients who do not want to travel into the clinic please utilize our Hospital’s Online Pharmacy. This can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, but still provide the necessary medications and nutritional products.
Preparing For Your Visit:
- We will allow one client in with their pet per appointment (certain exceptions may apply).
- You will continue to have the option for curbside visits. Please let the receptionist know your preference when booking your appointment.
- Due to space restrictions, we may continue some appointments as curbside for the time being. Curbside protocols will continue for, surgery admissions and discharges, technician visits, medication and food pickup.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
When You Arrive For Your In-person Appointment:
- Be sure you have filled out your Patient Check-In Form on our website prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Stay in your vehicle and call us. The assistant or receptionist will tell you when to come to the door.
- Wear your mask properly. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. Masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
- The assistant will meet you at the door, have you take your temperature, and escort you to the exam room.
- Please stay seated during the appointment. Our exam rooms are small and this will allow for the most distancing possible.
- The customer service representative will check you out at the front desk or from the exam room.
Thank you for all your dedication and support during these challenging times! Please reach out with any questions.
- The Rockland Veterinary Team