Rockland Veterinary is interested in making GREAT healthcare accessible to EVERYONE.
We regularly review our medical standards, the services we offer, and our pricing to make sure that our clients are getting the very best healthcare at the most affordable cost. To assist you with financing your pet’s veterinary care, we have several options to share with you.
New York is one of only a few states in the U.S. that offers prize-linked savings accounts. Called the Lucky Savers Club, prize-linked savings accounts offer individuals a chance to save money plus enter a monthly and quarterly drawing to win additional money. We believe the savings incentive program is an excellent way to put money away for pet healthcare and stand a chance at winning as much as $5000.00 every quarter. Best of all, there is no risk to you and you can use the money for whatever you want: your pet’s health or a vacation to Rio.
According to the NY Credit Association, “Participating individuals are required to deposit a minimum of $25 into the certificate; for every $25 in month-over-month balance increases, accountholders earn one entry into a monthly and quarterly drawing for cash prizes. Participants can earn up to 10 entries into the drawing per month, but there is no cap on the amount of money members can deposit and save.
Palisades Credit Union offers the savings accounts. According to their website, participants:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a Palisades CU member.
- Cannot already have a Lucky Savers account with another participating CU.
- Cannot be a CU employee.
- Must have $25 to open a Lucky Savers.
As stated above, Palisades, according to their website, offers the following prizes:
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a quarterly prize of up to $5,000
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a monthly prize of up to $100
There are restrictions on the number of withdrawals a participant can make during the year, so please check with Palisades to ensure this savings method is right for you, but we believe it’s an excellent way to have a bit of fun saving for pet health and ensure that you keep full control over your money.
Rockland believes in the value of Pet Insurance. Of the many plans that are out there, our clients provide us the most positive feedback on two plans, Trupanion and PetPlan. Use the links to explore which one is best for your pet’s needs.
CareCredit is a credit service specializing in financing medical care for individuals including the care that they may need for their pets. CareCredit credit cards can be used to pay for veterinary care, human dentistry, and human medical services. You can apply for a CareCredit card now, by clicking through this link. Once approved you may be eligible for up to 6 months of interest free payments towards your balance!
Clients may also opt to finance veterinary care through Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo provides:
- Special financing plans allowing you to pay over time
- Quick in-office or online credit card application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile®Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips*